"Tailgate. Bring your own party."
-Brooke Boyer
9:00 a.m. - start setting up camp
11:00 a.m. - "Where's the beer?"
12:00 p.m. - Random guy is taking pictures for some reason
12:15-4:00 p.m. - just having a good time and acting like the biggest fan alive
4:15 p.m. - GAME TIME!
Kelsey Caruso: I really like the angle you used in the photograph. It really emphasizes the magnitude of school spirit at the University of Arizona. I also like how you can see U of A fans tailgating through the reflection on the van. This also adds to the magnitude of our school spirit .
ReplyDeleteI really like this image! The composition of the photo creates a mirror-like image. Although you may have intended the focal point of the image to capture the UA spirit, my eyes are immediately drawn to the person walking in the reflection of the van. If you look close enough, you can see the environment of the tailgate party, which also places emphasis on your topic of community. I love the effect of this image. Great job!
ReplyDelete